The Nakulabye area of Kampala is estimated to have at least 500 working prostitutes, some are as young as 14 years old. Others are married women who trek in from rural areas to make money for their families.
- Faith Under Fire - Testimonies of Christian Bravery by Antoine Rutayisire $10.00
- Revolutionary Love by Festo Kivengere $10.00
- The Church Jesus Prayed For - A Personal Journey into John 17 by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- A Passion for Preaching - The Demanding Privilege of Biblical Proclamation by Michael Cassidy $5.00
- Christianity for the Open-Minded by Michael Cassidy $5.00
At the entrance of the Buskenyi slum in Western Kampala stands Nakulabye West church of Uganda. The side walls of the church actually form one side of the slum gateway, and the back of the church overlooks the slum proper.
City outreach and stratified evangelism began this morning with our team being invited to speak to the police officers in the Old Kampala Police Headquarters. The mission team arrived as the officers were completing their morning march.