Your cart is currently empty.
- Making an Impact - Pursuing Ministry Effectiveness in the 21st Century by Michael Cassidy $5.00
- Footprints in the African Sand - My Life and Times by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- The Church Jesus Prayed For - A Personal Journey into John 17 by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- Faith Under Fire - Testimonies of Christian Bravery by Antoine Rutayisire $10.00
- Revolutionary Love by Festo Kivengere $10.00
City outreach and stratified evangelism began this morning with our team being invited to speak to the police officers in the Old Kampala Police Headquarters. The mission team arrived as the officers were completing their morning march.
When AE Uganda began preparing for this mission over a year ago, they found that there were deep divisions in the local churches and some refused to work together at all. Before we could do effective outreach to the city, we first had to help heal the divisions within the churches.
Hundreds of mission volunteers arrived at the Buskenyi Slum in western Kampala to clean the streets as an act of love and service to the community. The streets and gutters were piled high with rubbish and filth, but our team faithfully cleaned and witnessed to the community about Christ’s love.