Your cart is currently empty.
- Faith Under Fire - Testimonies of Christian Bravery by Antoine Rutayisire $10.00
- The Passing Summer - A South African's Response to White Fear, Black Anger and the Politics of Love by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- The Church Jesus Prayed For - A Personal Journey into John 17 by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- Footprints in the African Sand - My Life and Times by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- Getting to the Heart of Things - Reflections on Christian Basics by Michael Cassidy $10.00
At the entrance of the Buskenyi slum in Western Kampala stands Nakulabye West church of Uganda. The side walls of the church actually form one side of the slum gateway, and the back of the church overlooks the slum proper.
City outreach and stratified evangelism began this morning with our team being invited to speak to the police officers in the Old Kampala Police Headquarters. The mission team arrived as the officers were completing their morning march.
When AE Uganda began preparing for this mission over a year ago, they found that there were deep divisions in the local churches and some refused to work together at all. Before we could do effective outreach to the city, we first had to help heal the divisions within the churches.