Your cart is currently empty.
- Getting to the Heart of Things - Reflections on Christian Basics by Michael Cassidy $10.00
- Footprints in the African Sand - My Life and Times by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- Christianity for the Open-Minded by Michael Cassidy $5.00
- The Church Jesus Prayed For - A Personal Journey into John 17 by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- Faith Under Fire - Testimonies of Christian Bravery by Antoine Rutayisire $10.00
When AE Uganda began preparing for this mission over a year ago, they found that there were deep divisions in the local churches and some refused to work together at all. Before we could do effective outreach to the city, we first had to help heal the divisions within the churches.
Hundreds of mission volunteers arrived at the Buskenyi Slum in western Kampala to clean the streets as an act of love and service to the community. The streets and gutters were piled high with rubbish and filth, but our team faithfully cleaned and witnessed to the community about Christ’s love.
Violence and war have left a deep scar on the nations of Africa and on the hearts of many affected most acutely by it. African Enterprise has been challenged during recent years by the number of people who are victims of violence. The need is truly overwhelming.