Your cart is currently empty.
- Getting to the Heart of Things - Reflections on Christian Basics by Michael Cassidy $10.00
- Faith Under Fire - Testimonies of Christian Bravery by Antoine Rutayisire $10.00
- Revolutionary Love by Festo Kivengere $10.00
- African Harvest - The Captivating Story of Michael Cassidy and African Enterprise by Anne Coomes $15.00
- Footprints in the African Sand - My Life & Times by Michael Cassidy $15.00
The Nakulabye area of Kampala is estimated to have at least 500 working prostitutes, some are as young as 14 years old. Others are married women who trek in from rural areas to make money for their families.
At the entrance of the Buskenyi slum in Western Kampala stands Nakulabye West church of Uganda. The side walls of the church actually form one side of the slum gateway, and the back of the church overlooks the slum proper.
City outreach and stratified evangelism began this morning with our team being invited to speak to the police officers in the Old Kampala Police Headquarters. The mission team arrived as the officers were completing their morning march.