Your cart is currently empty.
- The Passing Summer - A South African's Response to White Fear, Black Anger and the Politics of Love by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- Christianity for the Open-Minded by Michael Cassidy $5.00
- Getting to the Heart of Things - Reflections on Christian Basics by Michael Cassidy $10.00
- Footprints in the African Sand - My Life and Times by Michael Cassidy $15.00
- The Church Jesus Prayed For - A Personal Journey into John 17 by Michael Cassidy $15.00
Hundreds of mission volunteers arrived at the Buskenyi Slum in western Kampala to clean the streets as an act of love and service to the community. The streets and gutters were piled high with rubbish and filth, but our team faithfully cleaned and witnessed to the community about Christ’s love.
Violence and war have left a deep scar on the nations of Africa and on the hearts of many affected most acutely by it. African Enterprise has been challenged during recent years by the number of people who are victims of violence. The need is truly overwhelming.
In the last four years over 200 children have been trained in a variety of vocational skills including: dress making and tailoring, computing, hairdressing and beauty, aluminium fabrication and auto mechanics. The young people are also taught the Gospel,...